REI Loans Originator Portal allows your staff to easily price and submit your loans to our underwriting team
Pricing and Registration
- REI Loans offers a competitive rate based on borrower experience, credit worthiness, geography, and research completed on national and regional originators’ pricing structures.
- You will have the opportunity to increase our provided rate and earn a portion of the rate as an additional fee, which is paid at closing. You will also receive all points charged at closing above 1%.
- You will then submit a formal application and provide us with supporting documentation with regard to the borrower and property.
- Our underwriting staff will review the application and provide you with a term sheet outlining the specific parameters of the proposed loan.
Quickly and easily upload supporting documentation – no paper, no fax, no emails
- Your staff will upload the required documentation directly to our portal. Once our underwriting team completes the review, your staff will be able to see the status of the loan and will be notified of any outstanding conditions within 48 hours of submission. Once our underwriting team completes the review, your staff will be able to see the status.
- Once the terms are finalized, REI Loans will order an appraisal of the property in the originators name.
- Our team will work closely with your team to cure the conditions and issue a clear to close.
Loan Closing and Funding
REI Loans will table fund your loans so that you don’t have to tie up your capital
- REI Loans will prepare all closing documents in your name and handle all aspects of the loan closing. Your company will be the lender of record.
- REI Loans will simultaneously fund and purchase the loan from you, with no need for you to put any of your own capital at risk. (REI Loans cannot table fund loans in California, however we can purchase the loans after you fund, or we can simply close the loan in the name of REI Loans.
Servicing and Draw Management
REI Loans works with nationally recognized servicers to collect payments from your borrowers.
Servicing and Payment Collection
- Our sub-servicer will collect payments from your borrower via ACH.
- All post-closing interaction will be handled by our servicer, ensuring that your client does not get contacted by a REI Loans staff member.
- We will provide a REILoans.com portal for your borrowers to request draws and upload their receipts and project budgets.
- Once a draw is requested, REI Loans will enlist a national inspection company to survey the project’s completion and take pictures.
- Within 48 − 72 hours of the draw request, our servicer will wire funds directly to the borrower.
Dedicated Originator Portal
Dedicated originator portal for application and document submission, pipeline management, and borrower draw requests
- Fully electronic application to easily submit your loans to underwriting
- Electronic document upload and management tools
- Dashboard view to see pending deals, fees earned, and loans closed
- View and manage your existing loan pipeline
- Integrated CRM to keep track of all your clients and easily submit subsequent deals
View screenshotsApply now
Electronic document upload and management tools
Dashboard view to see pending deals, fees earned, and loans closed
View and manage your existing loan pipeline
Integrated CRM to keep track of all your client and easily submit subsequent deals